Saturday, February 28, 2009

init

As a technologist (whatever that term means), you'd think this little computer geek would have jumped on Web 2.0 the second it started in Beta. But that was not the case.

It took massive boredom for me to get a PSP. That's really what started my rapid spiral. First, it was hacking the damned thing to boot ISO's.

Next, it was figuring out how to get YUM working and the like.

And now, here I am, posting on a blog, going through Google's P icasa, Beta testng Windows 7 (I'm sending way too many bug reports, so I'm going to move that off of my production server (yes, I'm a webguru)). I'm in the process right now of setting up every piece of tech I need or ever think I might need.

That, and I'm getting WinXPLite rev 09 up and running in a production environment, more secure than the proverbial analogy to a US gold repository.

Oh, and did I mention I've got a manuscript to finish all while I've my GUI on my laptop crashing every five minutes?

GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment