Thursday, March 5, 2009

/dev/urandom

If you're one of the increasingly-many linksurfers, jumping from page to page, seeing who is connected to whom, invariably, you'll stumble upon someone like me, someone who...

  • Makes obscure references like crazy
  • Makes jokes not a soul will get
  • etc.
...then you'll see that in a recent comment to a comment, I made reference to W. Juliet.

Now, to correct a few misconceptions (and to get me into trouble in so doing)...

  • I'm not gay.
  • I'm not a fan of W. Juliet.
  • I don't read Yaoi.
...so at least that is cleared up.

Now for some truth.

  • I read anything (save Yaoi)
  • I'll associate with anyone who isn't a NeoCon or shows hate

So, I will now explain.

I prefer Yuri to Yaoi for more realistic dialog. I prefer Shoujo to Shonen for better writing overall. Do I need to explain why I like Shoujo-Ai over...well...I've seen Boku no Sexual Harassment...once...ew. Clearer now?

Will I read W. Juliet or othersuch? Maaaaaaaybe. I've got nothing against that particular manga. Do I read Yuri for the sex? Not really. I prefer Yuri Hime S to Wildflower, and if you get that reference, then you understand my point. It's an honest admission, one that's gonna make some people pretty ticked.

Will I continue to make references no one will get? Hell Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment